Mike Bonem’s ability to connect with audiences on core leadership issues has made him a frequently requested speaker. He has crossed the country and spanned denominations to deliver keynote addresses for large conferences or lead interactive seminars for smaller groups and staff teams.
Mike speaks and leads workshops on a variety of leadership topics, including content from his four books and other related issues:
- In Pursuit of Great AND Godly Leadership
- Thriving in the Second Chair
- Leading from the Second Chair
- Leading Congregational Change
- The Challenge of Change
- What Are You Pursuing?
- Executive Pastor: If, When, Why, How?
- Who Is on the Bus? (and other issues related to managing staff)
- Why Plans Fail
- Building a Bridge or Staring Across a Chasm?
- Servant Leadership
- … and more.
Click here for brief descriptions of each of these presentations.
Organizations for which Mike has spoken include:
- Willow Creek Association
- The Purpose-Driven Church Conference (Saddleback Church)
- Leadership Network
- Christian Leadership Alliance
- National Association of Church Business Administrators
- Texas Methodist Foundation
- Diocese of Sydney, Australia (Anglican)
- South Carolina Baptist Convention
- Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Baptist General Convention of Texas
- Network for Churchwide Transformation (PCUSA)
- Urban Academy (United Methodist)
- California Southern Baptist Convention
- Episcopal Diocese of Texas
- Kern Foundation
- Japanese Evangelical Missionary Society
Contact Mike about speaking at your conference or seminar.