Mike Bonem’s ability to connect with audiences on core leadership issues has made him a frequently requested speaker. He has crossed the country and spanned denominations to deliver keynote addresses for large conferences and lead day-long, interactive seminars for smaller groups and staff teams.He has appeared as a guest on Willow Creek’s Defining Moments audio journal and on Church Communications Network’s satellite broadcast.
Organizations for which Mike has spoken include:
- Willow Creek Association
- The Purpose-Driven Church Conference (Saddleback Church)
- Leadership Network
- Christian Leadership Alliance
- National Association of Church Business Administrators
- Texas Methodist Foundation
- Diocese of Sydney, Australia (Anglican)
- South Carolina Baptist Convention
- Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Baptist General Convention of Texas
- Network for Churchwide Transformation (PCUSA)
- Urban Academy (United Methodist)
- California Southern Baptist Convention
- Episcopal Diocese of Texas
- Kern Foundation
- Japanese Evangelical Missionary Society
Mike speaks and leads workshops on a variety of leadership issues.
Topics include content from his three books and other related issues:
- In Pursuit of Great AND Godly Leadership
- Leading from the Second Chair
- Leading Congregational Change
- What Are You Pursuing?
- Executive Pastor: If, When, Why, How?
- Who Is on the Bus?
- Building a Bridge or Staring Across a Chasm?
- The Challenge of Change
- Servant Leadership
- … and more.